Driver (Oahu)compensation: Hourly
SpeediShuttle, a growing and vibrant transportation company, is seeking shuttle drivers for its fleet of passenger vehicles. The successful candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule and is seeking hospitality drivers for all hours and all days of the week. Successful candidates will be driving state of the art Mercedes Benz Sprinter vehicles.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- To drive the company's vehicles in a safe, legal, and professional way
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times to all customers and fellow employees
- To provide information to vehicle passengers about Hawaii destinations, and other passenger related questions
- To report all safety, security, driving and customer service incidents to the appropriate manager or dispatcher as soon as possible
- To present a neat, friendly, and clean appearance at all times
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle with pre drive inspection checks and tidying up vehicles before service.
- 21 years of age
- Knowledge of local area helpful
- Two years of prior driving experience for a company preferred but not required
- No DUI or other serious driving incidents in the last ten years
- All drivers will also be subject to a pre
- employment drug test and able to pass security background check
- Drivers with great customer service can receive excellent gratuities on the job
We are a Proud Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail your resume and indicate the positions for which you would like to apply to email@example.com. Please note that due to the volume of resumes received, we will only be able to respond to those candidates that are eligible for further consideration. SpeediShuttle is an EOE.