SpeediShuttle, a growing and vibrant transportation company, is seeking shuttle drivers for its fleet of passenger vehicles. The successful candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule and is seeking hospitality drivers for all hours and all days of the week. Successful candidates will be driving state of the art Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vehicles.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- To drive the company's vehicles in a safe, legal, and professional way
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times to all customers and fellow employees
- To provide information to vehicle passengers about Hawaii destinations, and other passenger related questions
- To report all safety, security, driving and customer service incidents to the appropriate manager or dispatcher as soon as possible
- To present a neat, friendly, and clean appearance at all times
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle with pre drive inspection checks and tidying up vehicles before service.
- 21 years of age
- Knowledge of local area helpful
- Two years of prior driving experience for a company preferred but not required
- No DUI or other serious driving incidents in the last ten years
- All drivers will also be subject to a pre
- employment drug test and able to pass security background check
- Drivers with great customer service can receive excellent gratuities on the job
We are a Proud Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail your resume and indicate the positions for which you would like to apply to email@example.com. Please note that due to the volume of resumes received, we will only be able to respond to those candidates that are eligible for further consideration. SpeediShuttle is an EOE.