Circle Island Tour
Oahu Circle Island Adventure Tour - 8 Hours
This full day Circle Island Oahu tour is perfect for anyone wanting to see Oahu’s top attractions and iconic Hawaii locations including stops at Dole Pineapple Plantation, North Shore beaches, Waimea Valley, the breathtaking Pali Lookout, nature wildlife in Oahu, and of course Oahu’s famous windward beaches. You will not miss out on any of the action by choosing this tour, your professional Circle Island tour guide will lead you on a journey including a professional narration of Hawaiian history and top tips at every location to maximize your day in paradise. Have fun in Oahu with your SpeediShuttle Circle Island Adventure Tour!
Highlights of your ultimate Circle Island adventure include the World Famous Dole Pineapple Plantation. Opened to the public since 1989, the Dole Plantation has become one of Oahu’s most popular tourist attractions and features the Pineapple Garden Maze. Other adventure tour high points include the Pali Lookout. The Nu´uanu Pali Lookout offers the most beautiful panoramic views of Oahu's East shore, the perfect spot to capture pictures of your Circle Island tour. You'll also visit the Halona Blowhole on the South Coast.
Exclusive to SpeediShuttle and Imi Tours you will enjoy a specially crafted meal seated on a private terrace overlooking Waimea Valley. Truly a can't miss, VIP tour experience.
Lunch will be an eclectic mix of cultures and flavors made with locally grown items native to Oahu. An equally delicious vegetarian meal is available with 24 hour advance notice of your Circle Island tour date.
Circle Island Tour Itinerary
- Waikiki and ***Ko ‘Olina and Kahala Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
- World Famous Dole Pineapple Plantation
- North Shore legendary surfing beaches
- Explore and enjoy lunch in the beautiful Waimea Valley
- Take in the beauty of Byodo-In temple at the foot of the Ko'olau Mountains
- Visit and enjoy the views of Oahu's East shore from the Nu´uanu Pali Lookout
- Oahu's best windward and South Shore beaches
- See the amazing Halona Blowhole, one of Hawaii's Natural wonders
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Bring a water bottle
- Adult: $148.00
- Child: $131.95 (Children 2-11 years old)
Waikiki/Ko Olina Departures
- 9:30 AM (Approx Return 5:30 PM)
Book your Oahu Circle Island Adventure Tour with SpeediShuttles.