Pearl Harbor Tour
USS Arizona Memorial & Historic Honolulu - 4 Hours
Notice: The USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor is temporarily closed due to structural issues.
Besides Hawaii's sun and surf, more educational tours like the Pearl Harbor tour are also available. Built to honor the crew that perished in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona on December 7, 1941, the Arizona Memorial serves as the final resting place for nearly 2,000 servicemen. The USS Arizona Memorial floats above the watery site where the battleship was bombed. Honor the memory of those who lost their lives, and see their names in this monument dedicated to them. The Pearl Harbor Tours is a somber and moving experience. Dramatic photos and personal memorabilia can transport you back to the days when the US entered World War II. Reserve USS Arizona tour with SpeediShuttle and immerse in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience.
Pay respects to those who have fallen and continue the historic Honolulu tour, visit the under appreciated attractions located in downtown like Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church.
World renowned, award winning Chef Chai lends his unique cooking style and quality to Imi Tours and SpeediShuttle. Our lunch is the perfect meal for the historic honolulu tour, sample the history and the flavors of Hawaii. Chef Chai Chaowasaree (“Chef Chai”), is recognized as one of Hawaii’s top Hawaii Regional Cuisine chefs and is well known for combining fresh Hawaii ingredients with the exotic flavors of Asia. With outdoor seating at Chef Chai’s restaurant, you are sure to be impressed with the setting and the meal.
Chef Chai also has a delicious vegetarian option available with 24 hour advance notice of your Pearl Harbor tour date.
Pearl Harbor Tour Itinerary
- Waikiki and Kahala Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
- View the dramatic film about the Bombing of Pearl Harbor
- Visit the USS Arizona memorial Road to the War and Attack Museum
- Observe the “Black Tears” of the USS Arizona Memorial
- Take a trip through Honolulu City and take in the sights
- Immerse yourself in the History of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Take a selfie with famous King Kamehameha Statue
- See the only palace on US soil, the beautiful ‘Iolani Palace
- Take in the sights of Kawaiaha‘o Church, Mission Homes’ Museum and Honolulu Hale
What to bring:
- Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Bring a water bottle
- Adult: $71.09
- Child: $68.71 (Children 2-11 years old)
- 6:30 AM (Approx Return 10:30 AM)
- 11:00 AM (Approx Return 3:00 PM)
Reserve a Pearl Harbor Tour of USS Arizona Memorial & Historic Honolulu with SpeediShuttle!
****No Bag Policy Restrictions - Due to security reasons, NO purses, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, camera bags, luggage or other items that provide concealment are allowed to enter Pearl Harbor. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee of $4.00 per bag ($5.00 per bag in 2018). Visitors should bring in their wallets, cameras (no large camera bags are allowed), cellular phones, and water bottles. Baby carriages and wheel chairs are also permitted.