Waimea Canyon, Kauai Half Day Eco Fun - 6 Hours
Step into Jurassic Park with the Waimea Canyon tour. The beauty of Kauai is unmatched to anywhere else on the Hawaiian Islands. That's why the island of Kauaʻi has been featured in more than seventy Hollywood movies and TV shows, and the now famous Waimea Canyon was used in 1993's Jurassic Park and 2015's Jurassic World. From the moment you step foot in Kauai you are immediately greeted by the lush green mountains, gardens, and Hawaiian flora. This is just one reason why SpeediShuttle's Kauai Eco Fun tour is just so special.
Get your cameras ready... the breathtaking Kauai awaits. The awe-inspiring Waimea Canyon is known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Snap a photo, grab a selfie, and capture all the beauty this island has to offer on the Waimea Canyon, Kauai Half Day Eco Fun tour.
Other than incredible sightseeing, our guided Kauai tours offer a chance to lean about Hawaiian legends and history. From King Kamehameha I to the Russian Fort Elizabeth, the Kauai Eco Fun Tour is a great place to learn about the history of the Garden Isle.
Waimea Canyon Tour Itinerary
- Hotel pickup and return from South Kauai hotels
- Experience the spray of Spouting Horn Blowhole
- Connect with the past at the Russian Fort Elizabeth
- Learn about ancient Hawaiian Legends and History
- View the picturesque landscapes and gardens
- Admire the splendor of Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Take incredible photos at Waimea Canyon and Lookout
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Sunscreen, Hat, and Sunglasses
- Extra pair of Slipper/Flip Flops
- Extra change of clothes
- Bring a water bottle
- Adult: $109.51
- Child: $97.84 (Children 2-11 years old)
South Kauai Departures
- 9:00 AM (Approx Return 2:00 PM)
Reserve a Kauai Half Day Eco Fun tour today with SpeediShuttle!