Application Analyst / IT Support (Honolulu)
SpeediShuttle is Hawaii's fastest growing transportation company, with over 200 employees on the islands of Maui, Oahu, Kauai and the Big Island. Locally owned and operated, we have been providing the highest quality transportation services since 1999.
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and experienced Application Analyst / IT Support Specialist. Under the direction of the IT Director, the Application Analyst / IT Support Specialist’s responsibility will be to manage a reservations/dispatch system which includes overseeing, troubleshooting, maintaining, customizing and supporting. Additional responsibility will be to assist with IT projects and Help Desk as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reservations/dispatch system.
- Design & construct solutions by analyzing business processes and requirements.
- Serve as technical specialist in troubleshooting and resolving system issues and emergencies.
- Display initiative to learn application systems in their entirety along with other systems in the department.
- Proven ability to work with sensitive data in a trustworthy manner.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with vendors, staff, other departments and management.
- Perform after hour on-call duties.
- Assist the IT Director with other duties as needed.
- 2 years’ experience with SQL Queries and HTML
- Strong problem solving and research skills with the ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Ability to write and communicate technical problems with software developers and internal customers as needed.
- Transportation industry experience a plus.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, and Personal Time Off (PTO) Benefits.
Please e-mail your resume and indicate the positions for which you would like to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the volume of resumes received, we will only be able to respond to those candidates that are eligible for further consideration. SpeediShuttle is an EOE.